Sunday, April 25, 2010

Dragon Park










Breaking, breaking, wondering if it will shatter


Holding on by a thread that seems in tatters


Each day seems to bring new heartache


Longsuffering, not letting go for her own sake





A mystery is the best laid course


Ride in like the savior on the white horse


Save the day, redeem the forgotten girl


My plans slowly, painfully unfurl





Slay the dragon surrounding my princess


My sword has no direction so aimless


Unable to slay what I cannot see


My princess, inside herself so lonely





Sword in my hand


Ready to take my stand


My sword and my heart seem to fail


My stance seems in comparison too frail





Yet, I will somehow hold on through the perilous night


Until the day brings hope and shines its light


I will slay the enemy that holds her in distress


Save the hostage, free the princess

Image taken from: http://renazzle.blogspot.com/2009/06/sugar-free-disney-sleeping-beauty.html










No comments:

Post a Comment